Monday, February 1, 2010

Just a Quick Update


Last week when going to volunteer work at PCAV (prevention of child abuse VA), I had waiting by my desk a large Christmas bag of Holiday cards waiting for me. Not only did PCAV save their's for St. Jude's Children's Ranch, but had sent emails to their affiliates and ask them to do the same. That night when I went through them they weighed in just above five pounds. YAY! And a definite thanks! I called the other Churches and Businesses and was asked to wait until the deadline of February 15th due to the fact that they were still coming in. Also many other individual people/friends have told me they have some also. I am very excited and thankful and very much look forward to the end result. Trust I will keep you posted on the final result. Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment