Thursday, November 11, 2010


Happy Veteren's Day


to all who gave their lives and to all who have their lives in danger every day. To all who served and lived and help us to remember and to all the families of those who died who lost their family member! Be Proud, Be Happy and Know that you are Loved & Thought of and prayed for. For there is Absolu...tely No Way we could ever repay any! God Bless All!


PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH THIS MUST SEE VETEREN'S DAY VIDEO:




HERE IS THE PATRIOTIC OATH:


I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of a Patriot. So help me God

No comments:

Post a Comment