Saturday, December 11, 2010



It Is That Time Of Year Again I Wish To Remind Everyone Of, Another Small Way to Help: St. Jude's Ranch for Children



The children at the ranch use these cards to make "new" cards and other gifts for St. Jude's and a little money for themselves.



Instead of throwing them in the trash or the recycle bins, help the kids out by mailing just the FRONTS (makes shipping a lighter postage).



Because of ecards they're not receiving what they used to. They are accepting used, all-occaision cards from November 15, 2009 to February 28, 2010. Actually when I called this year I was told that I could mail them anytime.


This is my second year of doing this. Last year was a great success thanks to everyone who helped. One suggestion is to contact your Churches or other groups you may belong to and you will find they are more than will to participate!



St.Jude's Ranch for Children Recycled Card Program100 St. Jude's StreetBoulder, NV 89005





IF: we could find a way for ones to gather them from different places I could arrange to pick them up and mail them in a flat rate postage box. We could ask our churches, offices, organization or print this out and have your children to take it to their classes and then arrange for me to meet and pick them up and I’ll pay the shipping. If you should decide to ship them on your own ask the post office to weigh them. Wouldn't it be awesome to see how many pounds we actually shipped?

No comments:

Post a Comment