Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I will be going by the Richmond Virginia Food Bank today. My purpose today was to kill two birds with one trip. My gifts to Dr.s, Postman, and Business people this year are going to be donations made in their names along with a card. BUT... That's not my reason for this post. I noticed on the web site while looking for directions that they have a critical need for some certain items. The web site is : http://www.cvfb.org/ If you look on the right side of the page you will see it says items urgently needed. Then you can click on them and they have drop off sites. If you wish to donate items and aren't able to go to one of the drop off sites email me and we can arrange for a place and time that I can pick them up and deliver them. If I/you find out anything further that can help we can make a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment