Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things Worth Knowing




PCAV - About Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
www.preventchildabuseva.org
Prevent Child Abuse Virginia (PCAV) is a statewide, private nonprofit organization that strives through advocacy, education, direct services and partnerships to eliminate child abuse and neglect in the Commonwealth. ...

I would encourage everyone to check this organization out. This is where I volunteer and there is a wealth of information there to be learned by everyone. I have been amazed again and again. It can benefit someone like me who has no children of there own to new mothers, fathers, grandparents and the list goes on an on. I... cannot say enough good. They are fairly new to FB so please look over the site and be sure to become a fan. One other thing I would like to point out is that they an organization that helps from a positive encouraging point of view. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment